This update provides the latest fixes for Visio 2013. It includes stability and performance improvements. Please be aware that this update does not apply to Office 365 editions such as Office 365 Home.
Download and install the update
This update is also available for manual download and install from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Download update 2878322 for 32-bit version of Visio 2013
- Download update 2878322 for 64-bit version of Visio 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Issues that the update resolves
- Assume that you use the Visio 2013 drawing control in an application. When you try to save the drawing in the .vsd file format, you receive the following error message: File not found.
- When you open a data linked file in which the first row is not linked in Visio 2013, Visio 2013 crashes.
- When you try to open a .vsd file that was created in an earlier version of Visio in Visio 2013, you receive the following error: Visio internal error: #2424
Action 1002: Open
First try closing and reopening the file. Next try restarting Visio.