- You have a resource forest and an account forest in a Microsoft Exchange Server environment.
- A user in the account forest has a linked mailbox (MB1) in the resource forest.
- You create a mailbox (MB2) in the resource forest.
- You add MB1 to a mail-enabled security group in the resource forest.
- You grant the Free/Busy time, subject, location permission for the Calendar folder of MB2 to the security group.
- The user logs on to MB1 and creates a meeting request, and then clicks the Scheduling Assistant tab in Microsoft Outlook.
- The user adds MB2 as an attendee.
- Open the web.config file in the following locations:
- Change the code in the web.config file as follows:
// Add the following line.
<add key="UseDisabledAccount" value="1" />
- Recycle the MSExchangeOWAAppPool and MSExchangeServicesAppPool application pools. Or, run the iisreset command to reset Internet Information Services (IIS).
2866475 Description of Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3
Article ID: 2882961 - Last Review: Mar 7, 2016 - Revision: 1