This article describes cumulative update package 10 (Build number: 11.0.2420.0) for Microsoft SQL Server 2012. This update contains hotfixes for issues that were fixed after the release of SQL Server 2012.
How to obtain this cumulative update package
To obtain this cumulative update package, click "Hotfix Download Available" at the top of this Microsoft Knowledge Base article. If the Hotfix Request page doesn't appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the cumulative update package.
|VSTS bug number||KB article number||Description|
|1497521||2831478||FIX: Incorrect result or access violation when you run an MDX query against an SSAS 2012 or SSAS 2008 R2 database that has multiple data sources|
|1497524||2843467||FIX: "Internal error" when you run an MDX query after you run an UPDATE CUBE statement in SSAS 2012 or SSAS 2008 R2|
|1497534||2866062||FIX: Access violation when you use DTA to analyze a database that contains a partition table in SQL Server 2008 R2 or in SQL Server 2012|
|1497536||2868348||FIX: Chart data cannot be updated when you use the Report Viewer Web Part to view the report in SSRS 2008 R2 or in SSRS 2012|
Notes for this update
Installation and deployment
- We recommend that you test hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment.
- This cumulative package is intended to correct only the problems that are described in this article. Apply this cumulative update package only to systems that are experiencing these specific problems. The updates in this package may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by any of these problems, we recommend that you wait for the next SQL Server 2012 service pack that contains the hotfixes in this package.
Because the builds are cumulative, each new update release contains all the hotfixes and all the security updates that were included with the previous SQL Server 2012 update release.
Cumulative update package information
PrerequisitesTo apply this cumulative update package, you must be running SQL Server 2012 SP2.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
- How to obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2012.
- The Incremental Servicing Model for SQL Server to deliver hotfixes for reported problems.
- Naming schema for Microsoft SQL Server software update packages.
- Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates.