This hotfix also applies to Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and 2017 Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server 2012 SP2, and SQL Server 2016 SP1.
- You create a pivot table by using one measure and several dimension attributes in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- You filter on a specific item, and then you remove the filter from one of the dimensions.
- In the filter condition, there is a previous query (query 1) that has a sub select, and a subsequent query (query 2) that runs on a perspective.
- Both query 1 and query 2 run under the same role.
- The space that is sought by query 2 can be satisfied from the space of query 1 (without the sub select slice). There is a calculation on query 1 and also on query 2, and this causes the results to be cached and then searched in the global formula engine cache.