Improvements and Fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- When you undo some changes for data inside a Pivot Table in Excel 2010, Excel crashes.
- When you select more than one item in a filter for a PivotTable that has the Include filtered items in totals option enabled in Excel 2010, the grand total does not include the filtered items.
- Assume that you saved a workbook that contains a 3D-Surface chart in the .xls format in Excel 2003. Then, you hide the chart and the data of the chart. When you open the workbook in Excel 2010, Excel 2010 may crash.
- When you copy and paste all cells from a worksheet to another worksheet in Excel 2010, Excel 2010 may crash.
- New modules are not displayed in the Document Inspector dialog box and the backstage in some localized versions of Office 2010 applications.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.