Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
Windows UpdateUse Windows Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB2956154 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB2956154 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
PrerequisitesTo install this hotfix package, you must have Microsoft Office 2013 or Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 2956154 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2