Issues that the update resolvesThis update makes the following fixes to Lync Room System issues:
- Adds functionality to improve the content capture experience for a computer that is always connected in the Lync Room System.
- Fixes an issue in which Lync Room System does not display recurring meetings until Lync Room System restarts.
- Fixes an issue to increase the zone of action of the tabs on the console.
- Fixes an issue in which later searches do not start at the top of the results set when you invite participants.
- Fixes several issues that occur in a large meeting and the default display views.
- Fixes an issue in which the positions of the language bar changes after you change languages.
- Fixes an issue in which you cannot start a whiteboard when the I’m a Whiteboard option option is selected from the front of room screens.
- Adds functionality that enables the Lync Room System administrative web portal to support a different user principal name (UPN) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- 2972296 Lync Room System is stuck to a "joining conference room to meeting" message when you join a Lync meeting
How to install the updateTo install the update for Lync Room System, use one of the following methods.
Note To use System Center Operations Manager to monitor the health of Lync Room System, you must join Lync Room System to the domain before you install the update.
- If you have installed the April update for Lync Room System and then joined the system to the domain, you must restore Lync Room System to factory settings and then join the domain before you install the June update.
- If you had joined the system to the domain before you installed the April update, you can install the June update directly.
For more information about how to join Lync Room System to the domain, go to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article: