Improvements and Fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- When you merge the data of an .xml file into a project in Project 2010, levelling delays of all tasks are reset unexpectedly. Additionally, the total task work may be increased in some cases.
- When you group on a field for some tasks in Project 2010, the Duration field value on the group summary row is incorrect. The duration should reflect the working time between the earliest and the latest dates on the tasks that are grouped. Instead, it is the task in the grouping that has the maximum duration.
- When you change the Status Manager value for a task and publish the project in Project 2010, the changed value is not updated as expected within the reporting database.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB2965204 for 32-bit version of Project 2010
- Download update KB2965204 for 64-bit version of Project 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.