This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Office update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Improvements and Fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- When you try to move or copy a file from a sub-website that does not inherit permissions from the parent website on the Site Content and Structure page, the operation fails if you have the Full Control permission on the parent website.
- When you try to manage workflow settings for a SharePoint Server 2013 library on which you have appropriate permissions, you receive the following error message: Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you.
- When you open the Shared With dialog box for a custom list, the dialog box cannot be fully loaded.
- When you change a thumbnails view to display grouped pictures that are expanded for a SharePoint Server 2013 picture library, the pictures are displayed out of the view.
- When you use keyboard to change the quick launch order for a SharePoint Server 2013 site, the focus is lost, and you have to press the Tab key repeatedly to focus again.
- When you send an email message to a library in a SharePoint Server 2013 site collection, the message is not processed, and it is not picked up from the email drop folder. This issue occurs if the Sandboxed Solutions Resource Quota value for the site collection is set to 0.
- When you filter more than one column for a SharePoint Server 2013 list, you receive the 0x80131904 error if one of the filtered columns is indexed.
- When you click the drop-down menu next to the Upload button to display the sub-menu in a SharePoint Server 2013 document library, the sub-menu is not displayed. This issue occurs in Internet Explorer 11 if the Toolbar Type value for the document library is set to Show Toolbar.
- When you access a host-named site collection (HNSC) site by using a URL that is associated with a particular zone, you can use the People Picker web control to find users from all zones.
- When you try to use a custom theme to create a calendar overlay in a SharePoint Server 2013 site, you receive the following error message if you do not have the ApplyThemeAndBorder permission:403 forbidden.
- When you enable the inline editing mode for a SharePoint Server 2013 list that has a lookup field, the drop-down value for the lookup field is not alphabetically ordered.
- When you try to upload a file as an attachment to SharePoint Server 2013 by using Safari, the upload process freezes, or you receive the following error message: Request body stream exhausted.
- It takes a longer time than expected to access a SharePoint Server 2013 document library that contains many items. This issue occurs when the items have uniquely-defined permissions, and you have permissions to access some but not all items in the document library.
- Assume that you create a view that applies Group By to a column in a SharePoint Server 2013 document library that contains more items than the list view threshold. In addition, the document library contains many items that have uniquely-defined permissions. When you use the view to open the document library, you receive an error, and the results cannot be displayed.
- You cannot access a cloud application model (CAM) application on a SharePoint Server 2013 server by using the SAML authentication. This issue occurs if the application is configured by a custom claim provider that does not support the UserKey claim.
- After you clear a filter on a column of a folder in a document library in SharePoint Server 2013, it redirects you to the root level of the document library instead of refreshing the page and keeping the folder open.
- When you create a new SharePoint Server 2013 site, you have to use the SharePoint client object model (CSOM) to set various regional settings programmatically.
- When you try to delete item versions for a SharePoint Server 2013 list item, the values of multivalued loop fields that are associated with the list item are deleted unexpectedly.
- Assume that you type a page name, such as "Text with spaces," in the New item form in a site page library in SharePoint Server 2013 to create a new page. After you create the page, the automatically generated URL is inconsistent with the preview URL. For example, the preview URL may be displayed in a label as follows: Find it at : <%SitepagesUrl%>/Text with spaces.aspxHowever, the generated URL may be displayed as <%SitepagesUrl%>/Text-with-spaces.aspx.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.