This article describes the improvements and fixes that were previously available in update 2956191 for Microsoft Office 2010 and are now available in security update 4464566 (see the "Resolution" section).
Improvements and fixes
- Improves managerial effectiveness in Outlook 2010 by using Group Policy to let administrators disable the Delegate Access entry in the Account Settings drop-down menu that is located in the Info section of Office Backstage (File tab).
- Fixes the following issues:
- When you resend an email message from an online archived mailbox or an additional Microsoft Exchange 2013 or 2010 mailbox in Microsoft Outlook 2010 online mode, the message subject and the content are blank.
- When an application other than Outlook loads MAPI, the application crashes. This issue occurs if the mailbox connection uses the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol.
- Public folders, online archived mailboxes, or shared mailboxes may disappear from the folder list in Outlook 2010.
- When you search an item in a shared online contacts folder in Outlook 2010, you receive the following error message: The attempted operation failed. An object could not be found.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates.
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.