This article describes the issues that are fixed in Update Rollup 4 for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager. Additionally, this article contains the installation instructions for Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- The GUIDs for AD users get scrambled if the Automatically add users of AD Groups imported by this connector check box is selected in the Active Directory connector.
- The Folder and View links for the work items in the central pane of the console disappear after the data warehouse management server is connected.
- When the title of a manual activity is updated, the change is not replicated to the DisplayName field.
- The Request Offering wizard should display only the runbook input parameters instead of displaying all properties on the activity. This behavior is limited to Orchestrator-based Runbook Automation Templates, and does not work for Service Management Automation-based runbooks.
Note This issue is only found in GridPro.
- Assume that a configuration item has an enumeration property that contains a value that no longer exists. When you save a template that contains the configuration item, an exception is thrown.
- Data Warehouse Transform jobs have a hardcoded 60-minute time-out. Therefore, Data Warehouse jobs cannot be disabled for very long because the volume of data to be transformed can quickly pile up. This can cause an issue if the volume exceeds the amount that can be processed by the transform modules within the time-out period.
- When a service request is put on hold, it might be evaluated incorrectly as being complete. This is because of a race condition between workflows.
- When the local time zone on the computer is custom-set, you cannot create a new service level agreement (SLA) calendar and receive an error if you try.
- Console freezes when a user tries to save changes to an existing knowledge article by clicking the Apply button.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 4 for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager
Update packages for Service Manager are available from Microsoft Download Center.