showModalDialog() is a method to create a dialog and returns the value set by the dialog. This is a core method used in dialog-return scenarios in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
3. Navigate to Local Computer Policy | Computer Configuration | Administrative Templates
4. Right-click Administrative Templates and select Add/Remove Templates
5. Add the downloaded chrome.adm templates of Windows via the dialog for the specific language
6. Once the template is added, a Google Chrome folder will appear under 'Classic Administrative Templates'
7. Select EnableDeprecatedWebPlatformFeatures setting in the right column. Right-click the setting and select Edit
8. Edit the EnableDeprecatedWebPlatformFeatures as shown below:
c. Click Apply and OK on the Enabled Deprecated Webplatform Features dialog
9. Restart the Google Chrome browser and type chrome://policy in the address bar