This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that the update rollup resolves
This update resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- KB 3032153 Recurring events in Calendar over DST are not adjusted on all ActiveSync devices in all Exchange Server environments
- KB 3029667 SMTP is not transported over TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 protocol in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3017297 Event ID 3091 is logged and public folder replication fails in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3011892 Exchange ActiveSync client displays an incorrect email address in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3004486 A default application pool becomes unresponsive in Exchange Server 2010 that has more than 64 multirole servers
- KB 3012580 Senders receive a message copy after they click "Reply to All" in Exchange ActiveSync
This update also includes new daylight saving time (DST) updates for Exchange Server 2010 SP3. For more information about DST, go to the following Microsoft website:
Installing this update on a DBCS version of Windows Server 2012You cannot install or uninstall Update Rollup 9 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 on a double-byte character set (DBCS) version of Windows Server 2012 if the language preference for non-Unicode programs is set to the default language. To work around this issue, you must first change this setting. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, open the Clock, Region and Language item, and then click Region.
- Click the Administrative tab.
- In the Language for non-Unicode programs area, click Change system locale.
- On the Current system locale list, click English (United States), and then click OK.