MSN supports the following accessibility options:
- Extensive keyboard access: Navigate MSN using keyboard shortcuts rather than a mouse.
- Customizable navigation bar: Change the size of buttons on the navigation bar, change which buttons appear on the bar, or hide the bar.
- Highlight box: A highlight box identifies which user interface element is selected as you navigate MSN using the keyboard.
- Address bar keywords: Type keywords (such as “mail” or “calendar”) directly into the address bar to access MSN features.
- AutoComplete: MSN displays a list of previously visited web addresses that match what you type in the address bar.
Assistive technology tools may not be available for all areas and languages.
Visit Microsoft Accessibility: Technology for Everyone, Home for more information about accessibility of Microsoft products, assistive technology, keyboard shortcuts, disability types, demos, tutorials, news and resources for educators.