Note The update that is available from the Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
Improvements and fixes
- When you delete a picture in a document in Track Changes mode in Word 2013, the strikethrough revision line is not visible.
- HTML tables are not displayed correctly in an email message in Outlook 2013.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3039755 for 32-bit version of Word 2013
- Download update KB3039755 for 64-bit version of Word 2013
- Start Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|