This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that the update rollup resolves
This update resolves the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- KB 3069055 Various DAG maintenance scripts do not work in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3057422 "MapiExceptionNoAccess: Unable to query table rows" error and some mailboxes cannot be moved
- KB 3056750 Exchange ActiveSync application pool crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3054644 "The item no longer exists" error when you access an archive mailbox in Outlook Web App in Exchange Server 2010
- KB 3051284 Event ID 4999 is logged and MSExchangeServicesAppPool crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3049596 Event ID 4999 is logged and remote procedure call Client Access service crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 2964344 MSExchangeRPC service stops working intermittently in Exchange Server 2010
- KB 3055764 Exchange Server 2010 Address Book Service crashes with event ID 4999
Installing this update on a DBCS version of Windows Server 2012You cannot install or uninstall Update Rollup 10 for Exchange Server 2010 SP3 on a double-byte character set (DBCS) version of Windows Server 2012 if the language preference for non-Unicode programs is set to the default language. To work around this issue, you must first change this setting. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, open the Clock, Region and Language item, and then click Region.
- Click the Administrative tab.
- In the Language for non-Unicode programs area, click Change system locale.
- On the Current system locale list, click English (United States), and then click OK.