Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- Issue 1
A tenant’s local user name password is sent to SMA as clear text, and the credentials can be viewed in the job history in the Windows Azure Pack portal.
- Issue 2
Service Provider Foundation Usage Endpoint surfaces the following four new metrics:
- Issue 3
Any tenant can receive virtual machine performance data for any virtual machine without subscription-on-behalf-of ownership.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 6 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation
Download informationUpdate packages for Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation are available from Windows Update or by manual download from the Microsoft Update catalog.
Windows UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Windows Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the update rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.