Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- New additions to the object model in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 let users programmatically indicate which shapes are parts of the narration timeline, to programmatically insert animated ink shapes, and to query ink shapes for the XML definitions.
- Fixes the following issue: When you open a file (.xlsx, .pptx, or .docx) and then save it as an earlier version of Office (.xls, .ppt, or .doc) in Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, or Microsoft Word 2013, the position of horizontal line objects or vertical line objects is moved from the original position.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3054923 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3054923 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Open an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3054923 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2