Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- If you use OAuth to authenticate Microsoft Exchange, the connection status may become disconnected instead of displaying an OAuth credential prompt.
- When you view an email message that contains an image in the Reading Pane in an x64 version of Microsoft Outlook 2013, the image may be displayed incorrectly.
- When you use certain printers to print a document in an Office 2013 application, the document may be printed in an unexpected color, and the color setting of the printer is ignored.
- When you open a document that has the DengXian font in Microsoft Word 2013 on a non-Chinese locale, the DengXian font is substituted with another font unexpectedly even if the DengXian font is installed on the system.
- A high volume of crashes when applications start initializing timers on multiple threads.
- When you start an Office 2013 application, the application crashes.
- When you create a copy of a presentation by using the Open as Copy option in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, the default text "Copy () of" that is automatically added to the beginning of the file name for the newly created file is not translated correctly for Danish.
- Lets administrators see how the organization consumes the Office 365 service in a dashboard view. This includes updates to the telemetry collection service to include unique identifiers but not personal information. See the following articles for more information:
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3054925 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3054925 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3054925 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2