Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- When you open multiple objects in design view and then try to switch to another view in Access 2013, Access 2013 may become unresponsive.
- When you undo a column deletion operation in table design view in Access 2013, Access 2013 crashes.
- The Conditional Formatting button does not work if the ribbon is collapsed in Access 2013.
- After you import a form or report or you copy and paste an existing form or report in an Access app, the theme colors are changed unexpectedly under the control of the newly created form or report.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3054950 for 32-bit version of Access 2013
- Download update KB3054950 for 64-bit version of Access 2013
- Start Access 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3054950 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2