Fixes the following issues:
- Consider the following scenario:
- As a team member from your timesheet, you assign yourself an existing task in a project.
- You add actual work to this task.
- You send the new task to your status manager for approval.
- Your status manager approves the new task, but rejects the actual work that is submitted.
- When you associate a project from one site collection to another site collection, the "Prepare Project Web App Permission Synchronization For Projects" queue fails, and the user permissions of the project are not updated.
- The assignment timephased work may be incorrect in the reporting schema EpmAssignmentByDay table.
- When you drill into a task from the My Tasks page and the My Tasks Web Part is on a SharePoint page, you receive the following error message:The webpage cannot be found.
- When you change the view for a Project Center or Project Schedule view and apply a different filter or grouping, the filter option and the grouping option do not change as expected, and the view may still be filtered or grouped based on the previous view.
- If a task custom field has a formula and the formula references a project custom field that has a lookup table, the task custom field is not always updated as expected when changes are made to the project in Microsoft Project Web App.
- When you try to run the Deficit and Surplus report on the Analyze Resources page in Project Web App, you experience a time-out issue.
- When you create deliverables directly in a SharePoint site that has the Project Web App Connectivity feature enabled, you cannot see the deliverables in Microsoft Project Professional 2013.
- After you delete a security group for a user in Project Server 2013, the user still has the permission of the security group.
- You cannot create a project that has a task custom field with a formula that has a reference to the Status field.
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates. The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
Article ID: 3054952 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1