Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you create a visual report that is based on task usage data in Project 2013 and set the level of usage data option to weeks, you may receive the following error message: You may also receive the previous error message when you try to save cube data.Unknown error has occurred. An error occurred and the requested action could not be completed at this time.
Then, if you click OK, you receive the following error message:BUG #: 3463011 (Office15)This is not a valid file name. File names must be less than 255 characters and they cannot contain any of the following characters: \ " / ; ? < > |
- If a subproject in a master project has a baseline date that is earlier than its start date while the master project does not have a baseline set for the task that represents the subproject, you may be unable to create a visual report for the master project in Project 2013. Instead, you receive the following error message: BUG #: 3509117 (Office15)An unknown error has occurred.
An error occurred and the requested action could not be completed at this time.
- When you use Project 2013 to open a project that is saved in Project Web App, the start date and the end date of a task is reset to the constraint date instead of the dates that are scheduled according to the associated summary task. This issue occurs if you set the Calculate project after each edit option to Off.
BUG #: 3509522 (Office15)
- When you try to synchronize tasks with a SharePoint task list in Project 2013, Project 2013 crashes.
BUG #: 3510325 (Office15)
- Consider the following scenario:
- You use Project 2013 to open a project file (.mpp) from a SharePoint document library.
- You Save the file to a nondefault file format such as .txt, csv, or xlsx.
- You keep the MPP file open.
- You make some changes to the project, and then save it.
BUG #: 3510412 (Office15)
- If you save a project as an .xml file, custom calendar information may not be saved. Therefore, when you open the .xml file, the calendar information is not found.
BUG #: 3510427 (Office15)
- When you open an XML project file in Project 2013, a milestone task that is marked as completed may incorrectly be set to 99%.
BUG #: 3510491 (Office15)
- When you set a baseline for a project in Project 2013, if a cost resource is assigned to a milestone task, the sum of the timephased cost for that assignment is displayed incorrectly as the assignment remaining cost.
BUG #: 3511071 (Office15)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3055022 for 32-bit version of Project 2013
- Download update KB3055022 for 64-bit version of Project 2013
- Start Project 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3055022 - Last Review: Aug 11, 2015 - Revision: 1