- Consider the following:
- You use Project 2010 to open a project file (.mpp) from a SharePoint document library.
- You save the file to a nondefault file format such as .txt, csv, or xlsx.
- You keep the MPP file open.
- You make some changes to the project, and then save it.
- You save the project.
- When you open a project in Project Professional, you may find that local custom fields are copied from the enterprise global template into your project. The enterprise global should not have local custom fields in it, and these fields should not be copied to individual projects. This fix prevents these fields from getting into the Global template and then getting incorrectly copied into your project and overwriting local custom fields that you may have already defined.
- When you open an XML project file in Project 2010, a milestone task that is marked as completed may incorrectly be set to 99%.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3055050 for 32-bit version of Project 2010
- Download update KB3055050 for 64-bit version of Project 2010
Article ID: 3055050 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2