Error returned while installing OcsCore.msi(Feature_LocalMgmtStore), code 1638. Error Message: Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel. For more details please consult log at C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Local\Temp\1\Add-OcsCore.msi-Feature_LocalMgmtStore-[Date][Time].log
- If you do not have UCMA 5.0 SDK installed on your computer, do the following:
- Run the installer from the full Skype for Business Server setup and install Local Configuration store.
- Then install UCMA 5.0 SDK.
Note These steps will make sure that when UCMASdkSetup.exe is running, the installation of OCSCore.msi is skipped.
- If you have already installed UCMA 5.0 SDK, do the following:
- Uninstall OCSCore.msi that was installed by the UCMA 5.0 SDK. OCSCore.msi is listed as Skype for Business Server 2015, Core Components in Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Rerun the installation for Local Configuration Store.
Note If you are trying to run Skype for Business Server Deployment Wizard that was installed by UCMA 5.0 SDK, point to the full Skype for Business Server setup when you are asked for the path of MSIs.