Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Note See An image of a chart or a bounding box that has a message is displayed instead of the chart in Office 2016 applications for more information.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3085444 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3085444 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Open an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3085444 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2