Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- Enables single sign-on (SSO) for ADAL on cloud domain-joined computers. On cloud domain-joined computer that has Modern Authentication enabled, domain accounts seem to be logged in but can't open files.
- Fixes the following issue: When you try to use the import text wizard to import a text file that contains DBCS characters in Access 2013, the results don't align correctly for newly created columns.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3085503 for 32-bit version of Access 2013
- Download update KB3085503 for 64-bit version of Access 2013
- Open Access 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3085503 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2