- When you reopen a drawing that contains a Word object in Visio 2010, the Word object that's displayed as an icon doesn't appear. If you press Ctrl + A to select all shapes in the document to locate the Word object and then try to change the icon in the Convert dialog box, you receive the following error message:An error (1424) occurred during the action Convert Object.
The object is empty.
- When you enable the Different First Page option for the header of the first page of a document in Word 2010, the number of pages field in the Page X of Y format is incorrect on the first page.
- The RestrictedBrowse policy doesn't work correctly for Office 2010 applications.
- When you type upper quotation marks in Latvian in Word 2010, lower quotation marks are displayed instead.
- When you reply or forward an HTML email message that contains a URL in Outlook 2010, the URL is truncated unexpectedly.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3085516 for 32-bit version of Office 2010
- Download update KB3085516 for 64-bit version of Office 2010
Article ID: 3085516 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2