This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Office update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- Assume that Outlook 2010 is subscribed to an Internet calendar that requires your credential. Then, you select the Remember my credentials option in the credential prompt. When the password expires, you can't authenticate to the Internet calendar, and you're not prompted to enter the new password.
- When you set multiple HTTP proxies for a profile that uses the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2010 is disconnected to the server if the first proxy doesn't work expectedly.
- When you cancel a meeting by using the BeforeItemMoveEvent event in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2010 may crash.
- Online archive and public folders may disappear for a profile in Outlook 2010.
- When you open an occurrence of a recurring meeting and delete all attachments for it in Outlook 2010, the deleted attachments are still displayed for the recurring meeting.
- When you try to send a meeting request that has an attachment and the save operation is called by the ItemSend event in Outlook 2010, you receive the following error message: The operation failed.
- When you edit a contact and then reopen the contact in Outlook 2010, the contact photo is deleted.
- When you save an email message that contains many attachments with long names in Outlook 2010, the names of the attachments are changed and switched.
See the information about the standard terminology that's used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.