An update rollup is available for Internet Explorer for Windows Embedded Compact 2013. This rollup resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 3076321 MS15-065: Security update for Internet Explorer: July 14, 2015
- 3058515 MS15-056: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: June 9, 2015
- 3057263 MS15-053: Vulnerabilities in JScript and VBScript scripting engines could allow security feature bypass: May 12, 2015
- 3032359 MS15-018: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: March 10, 2015
Software update information
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update for August 2015 is now available from Microsoft. To download this monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if you have all previously issued updates for this product installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace any other updates.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 3091190 - Last Review: Sep 14, 2015 - Revision: 1