Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
Windows Azure Pack
Issue 1If you download the Guardian Key to create virtual machine shielding data, the downloaded content will be invalid.
Note The shielding data feature is applicable only when you use it together with Windows Server Technical Preview.
Issue 2When you change the Scale control for a website from Small to Large, the Admin or the Tenant portal can successfully run more requests without generating errors. But after you refresh the website, the scale reverts to its original setting of Small.
Issue 3When you update any setting on the Websites configuration tab in the Admin Portal, this enables the disabled configuration sections.
How to get and install Update Rollup 7.1 for Windows Azure Pack
Download informationUpdate packages for Windows Azure Pack are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
Microsoft UpdateTo get and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has a Windows Azure Pack component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the Update Rollup package, and then select OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Microsoft Update CatalogGo to the following website to manually download the update packages from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
Article ID: 3091399 - Last Review: Sep 15, 2015 - Revision: 1