About this hotfix
- Improves the number of successful user connections when many user connections are coming in (especially in peak logon periods).
- Decreases CPU usage on SQL Server that's used in a High Availability-based Connection Broker deployment.
- Optimizes the number of SQL calls that are invoked by Connection Broker when it processes RD user connections.
This hotfix applies to both RD Session Host and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)-based deployments.
Issues fixed in this hotfix
- The connections experience long delays, or users are never connected to the system.
- High CPU usage on SQL Server that's used with High Availability-based Connection Broker.
If the hotfix is available for download, there's a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section doesn't appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to get the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that don't qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you don't see your language, it's because a hotfix isn't available for that language.