- You have a USB flash drive that uses the exFAT file system type.
- You connect the flash drive to a device that's running Windows Embedded Compact 2013.
- You use the Windows Embedded Compact Test Kit (CTK) to test functionality and performance on the device.
- You use the tux.exe tool to run a command that resembles the following on the CE Target Control window of Platform Builder:>s tux -o -d fsdtst.dll -c "-p USBHDProfile -zorch"
Software update informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (September 2015) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, select Clean Solution, and then select Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, select Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3095236 - Last Review: Oct 29, 2015 - Revision: 1