- You're working on a computer that's running Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- You set the screen resolution to Medium (125 percent of the standard dots per inch [DPI] setting) or Smaller (100 percent).
- You apply the June 2015 update for Microsoft Lync 2013 (Microsoft Skype for Business).
- You start an instant message (IM) conversation with another user, and you click Invite More People.
- You select the Transfer option from Call Control to transfer a call to another user.
- You start a conference call together with other users, and then you click Invite More People.
Article ID: 3096512 - Last Review: Oct 13, 2015 - Revision: 1