Issues that the cumulative update resolves
- 3092726 Holiday set names conflict when you run the Move-CsRgsConfiguration cmdlet in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 3092728 Event ID 31128 when RGS can't synchronize an Agent Group member's SIP address in Skype for Business Server 2015
- 3092729 High CPU usage after you publish a changed topology in Skype for Business Server 2015 with the Response Group Service
- 3092730 Response group usage report takes longer to run or cannot complete in a Skype for Business Server 2015 environment
- 3063352 June 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.55 for Skype for Business Server 2015 Response Group Service
How to install the update
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Standard Edition server
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Enterprise Edition - Front End server and Back End server
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the June 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.55 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Response Group Service.
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update package, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.