- 3105256 MS15-122: Security update for Kerberos to address security feature bypass: November 10, 2015
- 3104521 MS15-119: Security update in TDX.sys to address elevation of privilege: November 10, 2015
- 3104507 MS15-118: Security updates in the .NET Framework to address elevation of privilege: November 10, 2015
- 3105864 MS15-115: Security update for Windows to address remote code execution: November 10, 2015
- 3104519 MS15-113: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: November 10, 2015
- 3104517 MS15-112: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 10, 2015
- 3108638 Microsoft security advisory: Update to Hyper-V to address CPU weakness: November 10, 2015
- 3108604 Microsoft security advisory: Description of the security update for Windows Hyper-V: November 10, 2015
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically if your computer is configured to accept Windows Updates.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you install this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces previously released update 3097617.
Article ID: 3105213 - Last Review: Aug 15, 2016 - Revision: 1