When you use import and transformation features in the Get & Transform section of the Data tab in Microsoft Excel 2016, you experience one of the following issues:
- The Query Editor isn't displayed correctly on computers that have Internet Explorer installed.
- Assume that you edit a query that's previously loaded to a table and then you delete a column in the Query Editor. After the query is refreshed, a blank column is created at the end of the table.
- When you refresh a query, the focus is moved to the sheet of its associated query table.
- After you import an Excel workbook, incorrect results are displayed if a table contains blank columns.
- When you check many tables in the Navigator pane, Excel 2016 may crash.
- When you select a function in the Sparklines section in Quick Analysis of query tables that are created by Get & Transform queries, an unexpected error occurs.
- After you perform a cut-and-paste operation in a query table that's loaded by using a query, you can't refresh the query by using the Workbook Queries pane.
- When you try to delete the data source for the current workbook, an unexpected error occurs if the workbook is protected.
- When you record a macro for a query creation, a compilation error occurs.
- After several iterations, repetitive macro recording of query creation fails.
- VBA Queries.FastCombine doesn't apply to all scenarios.
Article ID: 3108701 - Last Review: Nov 10, 2015 - Revision: 1