In Microsoft Excel 2016, you may experience the following issues:
- When you open the Power Pivot window while you're working simultaneously with three or more workbooks that contain data models, incorrect data models are displayed.
- When you use the import and transformation features to import data to data models, an unhandled exception occurs if the Power Pivot window is opened in diagram view.
- When you use the DAX CALCULATE formula with the INTERSECT method, Excel 2016 may crash.
- An Excel 2010 workbook that contains a data model can't upgrade the data model to Excel 2016.
- To insert a column in Power Pivot requires you to insert a formula.
- You can't add a new date table in Power Pivot if there are no calculated date columns in the model.
- Measure definition isn't displayed on measure select.
- When you rename a measure by using the Measures button on the Power Pivot ribbon in Excel 2016, other measures that are based on the renamed measure are broken.
- Error occurs during measure creation.
- Duplicate entries in a linguistic model break the data model.
- The data type of a KPI goal does not equal the data type of a KPI value.
- The selection of KPI icons isn't respected.
- If a connection to a data feed does not have the KeepAlive option enabled, the connection eventually breaks.
- The DAX DATE function does not work with null values.
To fix these issues, install all the following updates. If only one of the updates is installed, Power Pivot in Excel 2016 won't work, and a COM exception occurs.