Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- After you delete an attachment of a site and then save the site as a template, you can't use the template to create a site, and an error message is displayed.
- Column header sorting doesn't work for Person or Group type columns in a task list.
- The Organization Browser web part doesn't show any data on team sites.
- If you use the keyboard to select parts of the Project Summary web part, the visual focus may be stuck on the timeline section of the web part when at the same time the focus appears elsewhere. This causes screen readers not to work correctly.
- When you try to create a SharePoint group that has a specially formatted name, the IIS worker process may restart.
- Assume that you store enterprise resources' mobile phone numbers in Active Directory. Then, you map the field to be available in Project Server and run a Project Site Sync process. In this situation, after all members of the project site are synchronized, the existing mobile phone numbers are deleted.
- When you try to add a required date field, screen reader (such as JAWS) doesn't read the field title correctly but the element ID.
- No presence information is displayed for a person or group field that has multiple value in View Properties mode.
- After you install September 17, 2015, cumulative update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB2986213), InfoPath Filler can't open filler forms.
- When you use modal dialog to add or edit an item in a task list, timeline isn't displayed.
- Farm administrator whose name has a dot can't upgrade SharePoint Apps.
- The ThumbnailOnForm fields can't load the thumbnail images. Therefore, the Thumbnail Preview function doesn't work.
- Assume that you sign in a host name site collection and then other site collections in the same web application. If the host name site collection is deleted and the cached user token is still valid, you receive an error message on later attempts to access remaining site collections.
- Some list items that have valid start date and end date may not appear on a calendar view.
- JAWS can't detect if people fields are marked as required.
- When you select to view all properties of a document set, the display name isn't displayed.
- Immediate alerts take longer time than expected.