Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- Property demotion doesn't work for Word documents that contain ink objects. This update also fixes property demotion that corrupts data of Office Mix add-in for PowerPoint.
- If forms authentication is enabled in a nondefault (extended) zone, users can't get permissions to edit Office Web Apps Server (WAC) documents that are granted through a group membership.
- When you spell check an incorrect word that's split across multiple formatting tags, you may receive a generic error message about this word, or the content format is changed.
- When you press the Tab key on the Add Task page, the visual focus appears in the Task Name text box instead of moving to the first new form field of the %Complete text box.
- A screen reader doesn't announce specific column headers in the Tables mode.
- A screen reader doesn't announce check boxes in the Tables mode.
- A screen reader doesn't read app name for the ellipsis on the Site Contents page.
- Some elements on the Add an App page aren't marked up for accessibility.
- When the focus is given to a check box on the Project Web App Resource Center page, nothing is ready by a reader because the column does not have a header.
- You can't use keyboard to expand or collapse groupings in the grid on the Resource Center page.
- If the Notes field of a task contains special characters in a project detail page, the project detail page isn't displayed but keeps loading.