How to install the update
PrerequisitesBefore you install this update, you must install December 8, 2015, security update (KB3114372) for Skype for Business 2016.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- 3169044 Skype for Business 2016 freezes when you are in a desktop sharing process
- 3166231 Skype for Business 2016 crashes when you try to open the contact card of a consumer user
- 3166230 Missing notifications of missed calls when Exchange UM isn't enable in Skype for Business 2016
- 3166228 Skype for Business 2016 crashes during call transfer
- 3159724 Skype for Business 2016 freezes or crashes when you start a desktop sharing
- 3159723 Skype for Business 2016 freezes when you switch the language from English to Thai if MAPI profile is set