Improvements and fixes
- Adds translations in multiple languages for check boxes in the Table mode in SharePoint Server 2013 to make sure that screen readers recognize them correctly.
- Fixes the following issues:
- When you use Excel PowerQuery that uses the ListData Service to connect to a SharePoint list, you receive the following error message:This issue occurs if the list title begins with a number and it contains a choice type column.OData: The feed’s metadata document appears to be invalid.
- When you access a document library by using Office applications, the scrollbar is missing.
- When you use the OpenBinaryDirect method to fetch files, server access violation occurs.
- When you use Excel PowerQuery that uses the ListData Service to connect to a SharePoint list, you receive the following error message:
How to download and install the update
The global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.