Note This is build 15.0.4841.1000 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous SharePoint Server 2013 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
Improvements and issues that this cumulative update fixes
This update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- MS16-088: Description of the security update for Word Automation Services on SharePoint Server 2013: July 12, 2016 (KB3115285)
- July 12, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3115297)
- MS16-088: Description of the security update for SharePoint Foundation 2013: July 12, 2016 (KB3115294)
- July 12, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3115286)