- In the Configuration Wizard, click Leave farm.
Note If there's more than one server in the Run the configuration wizard dialog box, click Leave farm on all the servers.
- Delete all the Workflow Manager and Service Bus-related databases. For example, delete all the following databases:
- Delete the following registry keys. This step lets you completely uninstall from Control Panel:
Location Value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Workflow Manager\1.0 HostConfigurationState HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Service Bus\1.0 HostConfigurationState
Note This action makes .msi programs recognize the computer as not joined to any farm. After that, you can uninstall Workflow Manager from Control Panel.
- Go to Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- View the installed updates, and uninstall any cumulative updates (CUs) that are installed for Workflow Manager before you uninstall Workflow Manager.
- Uninstall the following software by using the Uninstall or change a program option:
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Manager Client
- Windows Fabric
- Service Bus
- Before you install a new version, make sure that the following folders aren't present:
- C:\Program Files\Service Bus
- C:\Program Files\Workflow Manager
- C:\Program Files\Windows Fabric
Note This setup will install all the latest versions of WFM, WFM Client, Service Bus, Windows Fabric, and Workflow Manager CU2. If you want to install Workflow Manager CU3, you can install Workflow Manager 1.0 Cumulative Update 3 after you install the Refresh version. (You don't have to install any Service Bus or WFM client update after you install the WFM Refresh version.)
- Configure the Workflow Manager farm.
- On the SharePoint server where you want to register your SharePoint site, install Workflow Manager Client 1.0 Cumulative Update 3.
Note This version of the client is backward-compatible to earlier versions of Workflow Manager.
- Configure the Workflow Manager farm, and then add the servers to the farm.
Article ID: 3135625 - Last Review: Feb 3, 2016 - Revision: 1