Note When you have an additional address list, you have to add a registry key by following the steps in the "Registry Information" section after you install this update.
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Start Registry Editor
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeAB
- Create the Parameters key if it doesn't exist under MSExchangeAB.
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type EnablePhoneticSort, and then press the Enter key.
- In the Details pane, right-click EnablePhoneticSort, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 3136404 - Last Review: Mar 28, 2016 - Revision: 1