Improvements and fixes
- Translates some terms in multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate.
- Translates some terms in Brazilian for Project Online.
- Fixes the following issues:
- The PSConfig tool may recommend incorrect cmdlets.
- Sometimes, the PSConfig tool shows the upgrade as 100%. However, it still takes some time before it moves to the next status. This symptom occurs because the tool has some minor steps after it updates the products. Progress messages will be displayed for these steps.
- Fixes the following cmdlet legacy issues for the Administrative Actions Logging feature:
- Supports partial execution for the cmdlet and updates the help document correspondingly.
- Refines the messages for some exceptions and logs.
How to download and install the update
The global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.