This package installs the following components:
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer Pack (NDP462-DevPack-KB3151934-ENU.exe): Contains the .NET Framework 4.6.2, .NET Framework 4.6.2 Targeting Pack, .NET Framework 4.6.2 SDK, and the ENU IntelliSense.
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer Pack language pack (NDP462-DevPack-KB3151934-<Lang>.exe): Contains the corresponding .NET Framework 4.6.2 language pack, .NET 4.6.2 SDK Language Pack and the language IntelliSense.
Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer Pack and Language Packs package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, see How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services .
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
This version of the .NET Framework language pack installs side-by-side with the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 language pack and earlier versions. However, it performs an in-place update for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, and 4.6.1 language packs.
Command-line switches for this updateFor information about the various command-line options that are supported by this update, see the "Command-line options" section in the .NET Framework Deployment Guide for Developers.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update. We recommend that you exit all applications that are using the .NET Framework before you install this update.
Applies toThe .NET Framework 4.6.2 Developer Pack applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 Version 1607
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
Article ID: 3151934 - Last Review: Oct 24, 2016 - Revision: 1