This update is no longer available. To fix the issues that are described in this article, install the latest Microsoft Exchange Server update from the following Microsoft Docs article:
Microsoft provides download files only for N-2 versions for an Exchange Server cumulative update (CU), where "N" is the latest CU. The latest CU can be used to recover servers that are running Exchange Server. This includes servers that have a previous CU installed.
Issues that the cumulative update fixes
- KB 3154387 The DFS health set is listed as "Unhealthy" in an Exchange Server 2016 environment
- KB 3175080 Cannot log on to OWA when FIPS is enabled in an Exchange Server 2016 environment
- KB 3176377 Links to access Exchange items in SharePoint eDiscovery search result fail with an HTTP error 500 in Exchange Server
- KB 3161916 Data loss may occur during public folder migration to Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, or Exchange Online
- KB 3176540 OWA error reporting responds with a HTTP error 500 in OwaSerializationException
- KB 3190887 Upgrading Exchange Server causes the server to go offline unexpectedly
- KB 3191075 You can't install Cumulative Update 2 for Exchange Server 2016 on a Russian version operating system
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2016 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2016 system requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server updates: Build numbers and release dates.