An update is available to add the new Vulnerability Assessment Overall Report for the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Vulnerability Assessment Configuration Pack. This report lets a user show the compliance results on target computers. The Vulnerability Assessment Overall Report lists the following items:
- Security, Administrative and Compliance Vulnerabilities for a specific computer
- Windows Updates Vulnerabilities (if there are any)
- Windows Server Vulnerabilities (if there are any)
- IIS Vulnerabilities (if there are any)
- SQL Vulnerabilities (if there are any)
How to obtain the updateA supported update is available from Microsoft Support.
If the update is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the update.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the update is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a update is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have the following:
- Installed: Cumulative Update 3 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2 and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- Imported: System Center Configuration Manager Vulnerability Assessment Configuration Pack
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Note We recommend that you close Configuration Manager Administration Console before you install this update package.
Installation informationThis hotfix applies to following role in System Center Configuration Manager:
- SMS SRS Reporting Point
Note You cannot apply this update on the SMS SRS Reporting Point server directly. You have to run the update on the central site server or primary site server.
Article ID: 3153628 - Last Review: Apr 26, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1, Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2