Improvements and fixes
- Improves the cache update efficiency of the Alternative Access Mapping (AAM) feature in a search.
- Adds translations for several group membership strings in multiple languages.
- Translates some terms in multiple languages to make sure that the meaning is accurate.
- This update fixes the following issues:
- After you run the Spelling Check function for an element on a form, focus goes to the background page instead of the element on the current form.
- SafeHTML does not support the tel: protocol.
- When you start a crawl for a web application that's migrated from SharePoint Server 2010, the crawl fails and the content isn't searchable. This issue occurs because the connector retrieves the TenantId property for two times.
- When you issue a query to a remote SharePoint farm, the query fails and you receive the following error message:
Something went wrong.This issue occurs after you install November 8, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3127928).
- Assume that you set English as the default language and another language as the second language for a site collection. After you rename an item by using the second language in the site collection, the quick launch menu and site navigation may not be displayed. This issue occurs because the language packs aren't loaded into the cache correctly.
- When you use the user interface (UI) to enter the value of the managed metadata column of a list, the managed metadata field picker and the text box are aligned in separate rows instead of one row. In this situation, more space is taken than before. This issue occurs after you install July 12, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3115297).
- When you export eDiscovery search results, preserved attachments aren't exported.
- Assume that you work in a multi-farm environment (a SharePoint Server 2013 environment that has publishing and consuming farms). When you click a followed site in the Newsfeed on My Site, you receive a 404 error because of an invalid URL.
- In a SharePoint Server 2013 on-premises environment, you can't be redirected to SharePoint Online to create sites.