This article describes an issue in which a list control doesn't work as expected in a Silverlight for Windows Embedded (SWE) application in Windows Embedded Compact 7. An update is available to resolve this issue. Before you install this update, all previously issued updates for this product must be installed.
When you use a list control in an SWE application on a device that's running Windows Embedded Compact 7, you experience the following symptoms:
- For a non-virtualized list: The scrollbar position doesn't reset after you clear the list contents.
- For a non-virtualized list: The ScrollIntoView() API doesn't work as expected. The list doesn't scroll to the item that's passed to the ScrollIntoView() API.
- For a virtualized list: After you add a certain number of items, newly added items stop displaying at the correct location.
Software update informationA supported software update is now available from Microsoft as Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update (May 2016).
Note This Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update is available for download from the following Microsoft Download Center website:
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
Article ID: 3163011 - Last Review: Jun 14, 2016 - Revision: 1